ITunes error 3194 is one of the most common iTunes contact error
iTunes Error 3194 message:
Error codes in the 3194 range generally mean that iTunes cannot contact the update server (gs.apple.com) on ports 80 or 443.
How to Fix Itunes error 3194?
Error 3194: You may not have the latest version of iTunes installed Update to the latest version of iTunes. If the issue persists, follow the steps
- Update to the latest version of iTunes.
- Verify the computer’s date and time are accurate.
- Check that your security or firewall software is not interfering with ports 80 or 443, or with the server gs.apple.com.
- Follow Troubleshooting security software. Often, uninstalling third-party security software will resolve these errors.
- An entry in your hosts file may be redirecting requests to gs.apple.com (see “Unable to contact the iOS software update server gs.apple.com” above).
- Internet proxy settings can cause this issue. If you are using a proxy, try without using one.
- Test restoring while connected to a known-good network.
If you got itunes error 3194 then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To Fix the problem you need to follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Choose a itunes error 3194 ,download and install itunes error 3194 tool Scan for FREE.
- Step 2 – Click the Scan Button.
- Step 3 – then click the Repair Button and your done! It is very easy to repair itunes error 3194.
WHICH ITUNES ERROR 3194 REPAIR TOOL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE?
The results of our research and rigerous testing procedure found that was the most effective itunes error 3194 repair tool. Its easy to use, eliminated all known errors on our computer, includes great safely features and left our PC running incredibly fast.