ITunes error 14 is one of the most common
iTunes Error 14 message: ”The iPhone “iPhone” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (14).”
These errors are typically resolved by performing one or more of the steps listed below:
- Perform USB isolation troubleshooting, including trying a different USB port directly on the computer. See the advanced steps below for USB troubleshooting.
- Put a USB 2.0 hub between the device and the computer.
- Try a different USB 30-pin dock-connector cable.
- Eliminate third-party security software conflicts.
- There may be third-party software installed that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting one or more TcpWindowSize entries into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause this error. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet-size modification for assistance. Or, follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) to reset the packet size back to the default for Windows.
- Connect your computer directly to your Internet source, bypassing any routers, hubs, or switches. You may need to restart your computer and modem to get online.
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
How to Fix Itunes error 14?
If you got itunes error 14 then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To Fix the problem you need to follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Choose a itunes error 14 ,download and install itunes error 14 tool Scan for FREE.
- Step 2 – Click the Scan Button.
- Step 3 – then click the Repair Button and your done! It is very easy to repair itunes error 14.
WHICH ITUNES ERROR 14 REPAIR TOOL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE?
The results of our research and rigerous testing procedure found that was the most effective itunes error 14 repair tool. Its easy to use, eliminated all known errors on our computer, includes great safely features and left our PC running incredibly fast.